Gazprom class students write Dictation of Victory in Svobodny
Gazprom class students of school No. 1 in Svobodny took part in the Dictation of Victory international patriotic campaign. The students attended this event together with their homeroom teacher Olga Mikhalkina to test their knowledge on the history of the Great Patriotic War.
«The participants had to complete 25 tasks in 45 minutes. The questions were quite difficult, but we hope that they coped with it. Dictation of Victory allows to refresh knowledge on the history of the Great Patriotic War and learn little-known facts of that time,» said event planner Tatyana Zavezonova, Deputy Director for Educational Work.
Dictation of Victory has been held in Russia and foreign countries for the fifth time. The goal of this event is to draw attention of the wider public to the study of the history of the Great Patriotic War, as well as to increase the historical literacy rate.
- Winners of regional phase of professional skills championship «Professionals» to have internship at Amur GPP
- Gazprom Pererabotka Blagoveshchensk employees clean up Amur GPP territory
- Gazprom Pererabotka Blagoveshchensk employee wins Gazprom's 11th International Applied Research Conference for Youth
- Amur GPP and Amur GCC Public Council holds first 2023 meeting on site
- Rural school in Svobodnensky district opens new clubs, Gazprom Pererabotka Blagoveshchensk offers support