Gazprom Pererabotka Blagoveshchensk employees clean up Amur GPP territory
This event, which took place on the eve of the Spring and Labour Day holidays, has involved 200 employees of Gazprom Pererabotka Blagoveshchensk.
Workers, engineers and heads of the company departments jointly carried out spring cleaning of the allocated areas on the plant territory with an area of about 900 hectares which is equal to around 1,100 football fields.
Gazprom Pererabotka Blagoveshchensk acts as an investor, owner and operator of the Amur GPP.
- Winners of regional phase of professional skills championship «Professionals» to have internship at Amur GPP
- Gazprom class students write Dictation of Victory in Svobodny
- Gazprom Pererabotka Blagoveshchensk employee wins Gazprom's 11th International Applied Research Conference for Youth
- Amur GPP and Amur GCC Public Council holds first 2023 meeting on site
- Rural school in Svobodnensky district opens new clubs, Gazprom Pererabotka Blagoveshchensk offers support
Enlarged photo (JPG, 1 MB)