Labour and Industrial Safety Policy
Gazprom Pererabotka Blagoveshchensk, LLC is a dynamically developing subsidiary of Gazprom PJSC established for implementation of Amur Gas Processing Plant construction and operation in Amur region of the Russian Federation. The operations of Gazprom Pererabotka Blagoveshchensk include natural gas processing with extraction of ethane, production of liquefied hydrocarbons and helium, and gas preparation for its subsequent export.
The Company recognizes the priority of life and safety of workers with regard to the production activity results for all types of activities.
The management of Gazprom Pererabotka Blagoveshchensk, LLC, considers the labour and industrial safety management system as an indispensable component of efficient management of the operations and assumes the responsibilities for risk management in the field of labour and industrial safety pursuant to the adopted management hierarchy.
One of the priorities of Gazprom Pererabotka Blagoveshchensk operations is compliance with
Strategic goals in labour and industrial safety
Key strategic goals of Gazprom Pererabotka Blagoveshchensk are following:
• creating safe working conditions, protection of life and health of the employees of Gazprom Pererabotka Blagoveshchensk;
• ensuring reliability of operations of hazardous production facilities;
• mitigation of risks of emergencies at hazardous production facilities.
Said strategic goals are achieved through prevention of accidents, occupational illnesses, emergencies and incidents based on the following:
• hazard identification;
• assessment and management of operational risks;
• consulting with the employees and their representatives and their involvement into the labour and industry safety management system.
Obligations associated with labour and industrial safety
To achieve the strategic goals specified in the Policy,
Gazprom Pererabotka Blagoveshchensk LLC undertakes to
• constantly decrease the number of accidents and work-related fatalities, injuries, and illnesses;
• ensure compliance with the requirements of the federal and regional laws, corporate regulations of Gazprom PJSC in the field of labor and industrial safety including the international standards and those applied by Gazprom PJSC;
• ensure efficient operating and continuous improvement of the labor and industrial safety management system;
• ensure precedence of the planned and implemented activities and measures aimed at prevention of negative impact of production factors on the personnel and population over the measures for management of consequences thereof;
• identify, assess and mitigate risks in the field of labor and industrial safety;
• ensure implementation of research and development solutions, technologies and methods of labor and industrial safety management;
• involve the personnel into active participation in labor and industrial safety activities, create relevant conditions including development of incentives that help every employee of Gazprom Pererabotka Blagoveshchensk realize his or her responsibility for his or her own safety and that of people around him or her;
• provide for financial and material and technical resources required for implementation hereof;
• constantly improve skills and competences in labor and industrial safety;
• control compliance with the requirements of labor and industrial safety at the production facilities;
• require from suppliers and contractors operating at the facilities of Gazprom Pererabotka Blagoveshchensk to comply with the regulations in labor and industrial safety adopted by Gazprom PJSC;
• analyse, correct, improve and timely notify the employees of Gazprom Pererabotka Blagoveshchensk and other stakeholders of the Labour and Industrial Safety Policy on a regular basis.
Labour and Industrial Safety Policy is communicated to every employee, readily available to all stakeholders and should become the guide for all and any partners.