Amur GPP presented at St. Petersburg International Gas Forum
Gazprom Pererabotka Blagoveshchensk acting as the investor, owner and operator of the Amur Gas Processing Plant, is a participant to the St. Petersburg International Gas Forum.
The booth of Gazprom Pererabotka Holding about the gas processing industry as a whole and the Amur GPP being the largest construction project in it is located in the section for import substitution in the gas industry.
Forum visitors explore the models that clearly demonstrate the use of gas products in industry, medicine, aviation, construction, and household sphere with a significant interest. Full-scale models of gas separation and helium production, the key process facilities of the Amur GPP, are also presented.
Everyone can watch a video about the progress of construction of one of the world's largest gas processing plant and take a virtual tour of the Amur GPP using VR technologies.
The plant's booth is always crowded: materials about the first gas processing site in the Russian Far East are studied by the industry professionals, foreign guests, students, and just those curious.
Amur GPP is to be one of the world's largest natural gas processing plants, with the annual capacity of 42 B of cubic meters of gas. At full capacity, the Amur GPP will produce annually around 2.4 M tons of ethane, 1.5 M tons of LPG, 200 M of pentane and hexane fraction, and 60 M cubic meters of helium, which is in high demand by high-tech industries. The main consumer of ethane and LPG from the Amur GPP is going to be the Amur Gas Chemical Complex (joint project of SIBUR and China's Sinopec).
- Blagoveshchensk hosts Amur GPP job fair with Gazprom Pererabotka Blagoveshchensk employees' assistance
- Modern solid household and industrial waste landfill in construction close to Amur GPP
- Electric substation on Amur GPP process line 4 now in operation
- Gazprom Pererabotka Blagoveshchensk employee Dmitry Fedorov becomes the best driver at Amur GPP
- Yuri Lebedev became the main guest and speaker of the science discussion on the topic of the gas processing and petrochemistry processes held in #OtkrytayaNauka lecture room at the St. Petersburg International Gas Forum