Gazprom Pererabotka Blagoveshchensk employee Dmitry Fedorov becomes the best driver at Amur GPPEmployees of NIPIGAS traffic safety department have held the competitions to find the best bus driver" and the best forklift driver as part of the Safety Month at the Amur GPP construction project. Employees of six companies competed for these awards in their professional skill competition: Gazprom Pererabotka Blagoveshchensk, Yamata, Velesstroy, Promstroy, Service Integrator UT, and Atlant.
At the first stage, the jury assessed the level of knowledge of the traffic regulations. The contestants had to solve 20 problems with a minimum number of errors within a limited time.
At the second stage of the competition, the contestants competed in practical exercises with driving a vehicle. The jury assessed their skills in parallel parking, the ability to enter the garage in reverse gear, turn the car in a limited space and complete a serpentine course.
In addition to the theoretical and practical examination, some additional special exercises were offered to the contestants of the competition to become the best fork lift operator of the Amur GPP. One of them was to hammer a nail into a wooden block with the hoe, move a beam, demonstrate high-speed maneuvering with a complicating element (a bucket of water was placed in the hoe).
Following the results of the competition, the employee of Gazprom Pererabotka Blagoveshchensk Dmitry Fedorov became the best bus driver; driver of Servis-Integrator UT LLC Valery Matyushchenko took the second place, and Ibaidullo Yuldashev from Yamata took the third place.
Ravil Abdullin, a Velesstroy driver, was recognized as the best forklift driver, Sodik Kholov, a Yamata driver, took the second place, and Igor Poteryakhin, a Promstroy employee, took the third place.
- Blagoveshchensk hosts Amur GPP job fair with Gazprom Pererabotka Blagoveshchensk employees' assistance
- Modern solid household and industrial waste landfill in construction close to Amur GPP
- Electric substation on Amur GPP process line 4 now in operation
- Yuri Lebedev became the main guest and speaker of the science discussion on the topic of the gas processing and petrochemistry processes held in #OtkrytayaNauka lecture room at the St. Petersburg International Gas Forum
- Import substitution and personnel policy are the key topics discussed by the senior management of Gazprom Pererabotka Blagoveshchensk during the St. Petersburg International Gas Forum