Blagoveshchensk hosts Amur GPP job fair with Gazprom Pererabotka Blagoveshchensk employees' assistance
Another meeting with potential Amur GPP employees was held today in Blagoveshchensk in Tochka Kipeniya business center. Representatives of Gazprom Pererabotka Blagoveshchensk (the investor, owner and operator of the Amur GPP) held the job fair together with the local center of employment.
More than fifty local citizens attended this event and most of them provided their CVs or filled out their questionnaires. The potential Amur GPP employees came from all over the region, including such remote ones as Talakan.
«A large-scale recruitment campaign for operational personnel of the Amur GPP is underway. We are interested in hiring of residents of the Amur region. The job fair enables the candidates to get first-hand advice on positions and working conditions, as well as to be interviewed by the representatives of the process divisions. This also enables our company to study the recruitment market, relevant professions and job seekers» needs," said Oksana Vatlina, Deputy Head of the HR Department of Gazprom Pererabotka Blagoveshchensk LLC.
The job seekers showed most interest in managerial positions, as well as the power equipment of the Amur GPP.
Recruitment of the operational personnel for the Amur GPP is underway. All employees are provided with comfortable corporate housing when they move to Svobodny. A new residential district for 5,000 people as well as all the necessary social infrastructure are being built for the operating personnel at the Amur GPP: a school, a day care facility, a sports hall, art and culture center, shops, and other household spots. The employees and their dependents get compensation and relocation allowance when they move to Svobodny. Full compliance with the Labor Code, competitive salary and voluntary health insurance (including minor children) are guaranteed. Social benefits, extra compensations, and perks are provided.
If you want to be a member of the Amur GPP team, please send your CV: email@example.com, tel.: +7 (4162) 319–206.
- Modern solid household and industrial waste landfill in construction close to Amur GPP
- Electric substation on Amur GPP process line 4 now in operation
- Gazprom Pererabotka Blagoveshchensk employee Dmitry Fedorov becomes the best driver at Amur GPP
- Yuri Lebedev became the main guest and speaker of the science discussion on the topic of the gas processing and petrochemistry processes held in #OtkrytayaNauka lecture room at the St. Petersburg International Gas Forum
- Import substitution and personnel policy are the key topics discussed by the senior management of Gazprom Pererabotka Blagoveshchensk during the St. Petersburg International Gas Forum