Next six houses for Amur GPP employees Alekseevsky district in Svobodny welcoming their residents
Solemn ceremony of the six houses with 195 apartments welcoming their residents was held today in Alekseevsky district in Svobodny. Yuri Lebedev, Director General of Gazprom Pererabotka Blagoveshchensk LLC, took part in the event. This is the fourth batch of residential buildings for the employees of Gazprom Pererabotka Blagoveshchensk (acting as the investor, owner and operator of the Amur GPP).
A total of 24 residential buildings with 780 comfortable apartments are occupied in this district for the gas company employees by late December. In addition, 10 more residential buildings have been built for the employees of the Amur GPP and Gazprom group companies with 710 apartments as infill development in Svobodny. The year 2023 is planned to see the construction of a daycare facility for 350 kids with a swimming pool, a school for 900 students, a hospital, a department store, and an apartment hotel with 158 rooms in Alekseevsky district. Construction of an all-purpose sports complex and an entertainment center will also begin next year.
The developer Zhiloy Mikrorayon LLC is contining the construction of Alekseevsky residential district for 5,000 people to provide company-supplied housing for the Amur GPP employees. A total of 36 townhouses and 42 apartment buildings with 1,688 apartments will be built.
- Year results summed up at Amur GPP and Amur GCC Public Council meeting
- Kovyktinskoye field and section of Power of Siberia gas pipeline enter operation
- Installation of the feed gas cooling unit is complete on Amur GPP process line 5
- Last pair of Russian-made Ladoga gas pumping units arrives to Amur GPP
- Amur GPP construction is 87.52% complete in early December 2022