Gazprom Pererabotka Blagoveshchensk team take part in town-wide events and present gifts to young Svobodny residents on the World Children's Day
Various town organizations and companies have taken part in Bezopasnoye Detstvo (Safe Childhood) celebration event organized by Visit youth leisure center in Svobodny.
Rescuers and firefighters, medics and traffic inspectors, railway, gas and power industry professionals taught behavior-based safety at home, in the town, outdoors, in the industrial areas, and while in transport to schoolchildren in a playful way.
Gazprom Pererabotka Blagoveshchensk offered themed coloring books and pencils for Bezopasnost I Ya (Safety and Me) interactive course which has been implemented for several years in Svobodny and Svobodnensky district schools to children.
Gazprom Pererabotka Blagoveshchensk together with its contractors involved in Amur GPP construction helped with the offsite holiday event for My Vmeste (We Are Together) community of parents of disabled children on the same day.
Hundreds of gifts like educational games, sports equipment, and soap bubbles have been purchased with the money gathered by the employees of Gazprom Pererabotka Blagoveshchensk for Svobodny and Svobodnensky district children.
- Gazprom Pererabotka Blagoveshchensk holds first science and technology conference of young employees and election the Council of Young Scientists and Professionals
- Krasnoyarsk region hosts Amur GPP job fair with Gazprom Pererabotka Blagoveshchensk employee's assistance
- Loop testing of instrumentation and process control system at main gas separation and helium units of Amur GPP process line 3 complete
- Amur State University students visit Amur GPP construction site
- Address from Viktor Zubkov, Chairman of PJSC Gazprom Board of Directors, and Alexey Miller, Chairman of PJSC Gazprom Management Committee, to the company shareholders